- Covid-19: How Omicron infection turbo-charges vaccinated people’s immunity May 16, 2022A pair of studies have shown that Omicron infection produced even better immune responses than a booster shot in vaccinated patients. The data comes as Omicron continue to fuel outbreaks around the world, most notably in China.
- Scientists successfully grow plants in soil from the Moon May 13, 2022The ground-breaking experiment, detailed in the journal Communications Biology on Thursday, has given researchers hope that it may be possible to one day grow plants directly on the Moon. "This research is critical to NASA's long-term human exploration goals," said Bill Nelson, the head of the US space agency. "We'll need to use reso […]
- Earth Day 2022: Google doodle highlights climate change's impact on planet April 21, 2022The world is celebrating the annual Earth Day today to promote global awareness about environmental protection and conservation. Google too dedicated a doodle on the occasion addressing one of the most pressing topics of the time: Climate change.
- Sun emits massive solar flare that may impact radio, satellite communications April 20, 2022The Sun on Wednesday unleashed a massive solar flare that has the potential to impact satellite communications and global positioning systems, the Centre of Excellence in Space Sciences India (CESSI) said.
- Heart inflammation following Covid vaccination rare: Lancet study April 12, 2022
- Did NASA find the doorway to aliens’ civilization on Mars? Here’s what experts say May 18, 2022One particular photo released by the NASA and captured by Mars Curiosity Rover has opened up a string of conspiracy theories about life beyond Earth.
- Govt notifies biosafety guidelines for genome edited plants May 18, 2022Scientists say that genome-edited plants are different from genetically-modified organisms (GMO) technology. Genome editing is a group of technologies that gives scientists the ability to change an organism’s DNA.
- Underwater volcanic eruption sends Krakatau-like ripples across earth’s atmosphere: Report May 17, 2022The waves were so devastating that they triggered winds with a speed of nearly 450 mph (720 kmph).
- Massive dust storms sweep across Iraq forcing closure of schools, offices — view pictures May 17, 2022A large number of images and videos have gone viral showing orange haze clouding the streets in the country.
- Kerala: Rains continue; IMD issues orange alert in nine districts May 17, 2022Even though the Red alert, which indicates extremely heavy rainfall, issued in the last few days at various districts has been withdrawn, various weather forecasting centres in the country have predicted isolated heavy rains across the state.
Unable to display feed at this time.
- India to press ahead with strict cybersecurity rules despite industry concerns May 18, 2022The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team issued a directive in April asking tech companies to report data breaches within six hours of "noticing such incidents" and to maintain IT and communications logs for six months.
- India-made Bluetooth audio devices outshine China-made sets: report May 18, 2022boAt led the market followed by Noise, Boult audio and pTron.
- Microsoft, Volocopter partner to build aerospace cloud system May 18, 2022The system will be designed to address the nascent cloud computing requirements for eVTOL aircraft, UAM, and autonomous aviation.
- Export only surplus cotton: Piyush Goyal May 18, 2022Minister holds talks with stakeholders to soften rising prices of the commodity
- Oceans are hotter, higher and more acidic, climate report warns May 18, 2022"It is just a matter of time before we see another warmest year on record," Taalas said.
- Apple iOS 10 surpasses iOS 9 in early adoption in just 24 hours September 15, 2016iOS 10 reached 14.45% of eligible devices in the first 24 hours of its release. In comparison, iOS 9 was on 12.60% of eligible device within 24 hours of it being released for all users.
- Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus price details revealed, goes up to Rs 92,000 September 15, 2016The iPhone 7 Plus 32GB, 128GB and 256GB will cost Rs 72,000, Rs 82,000 and Rs 92,000 respectively
- Apple slashes prices of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus by up to Rs 22,000 September 15, 2016Apple has announced biggest-ever price drop for its smartphones in India. Under the new pricing, iPhone 6S (128GB), carying an MRP of Rs 82,000, will now be available at an MRP of Rs 60,000. iPhone 6s Plus (128GB) will now be available at an MRP of Rs 70,000, the smartphone too has received a price cut of Rs 22,000. Apple's 4-inch smartphone iPhone SE, […]
- Motorola Moto E3 Power smartphone to launch in India on September 19 September 14, 2016Lenovo-owned Motorola is all set to launch its latest budget smartphone – Moto E3 Power, in India. The company has confirmed on its social channels that it will be launching the Moto E3 Power at an event scheduled for September 19. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Flipakrt.
No items to display at this time.
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Apple’s new ‘privacy’ ad for iPhone makes you seriously think about your data May 18, 2022
- Realme Narzo 50 5G, Narzo 50 Pro 5G launched in India: Check details May 18, 2022
- Tech InDepth: What are 10-bit display panels and should you care? May 18, 2022
- India to press ahead with strict cybersecurity rules despite industry concerns May 18, 2022
- Sony readies for metaverse revolution with cross-platform push May 18, 2022