Unable to display feed at this time.
- Tributes Paid to Bipin Rawat And 11 Other Soldiers On First Death Anniversary December 8, 2022Bipin Rawat along with his wife and other accompanying soldiers died in a chopper crash in the Nilgiris district on this day, last year.
- Iran Announces First Execution Over Recent Anti-Government Unrest December 8, 2022Iran's judiciary has so far announced that 11 people have been sentenced to death in connection with the protests that began in mid-September after the death in custody of Mahsa Amini.
- Pentagon Awards $9 bn Cloud Project to Amazon, Google And Other Major Players December 8, 2022After witnessing a bitter war over the $10 billion JEDI (Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure) Cloud computing contract, the Pentagon last year announced a new cloud initiative that replaced the ill-fated JEDI contract.
- REET 2022: BSER Invites Applications for Collection of Pass Certificates December 8, 2022The official notice, available on reetbser2022.in, states that the passing certificates of successful candidates have been sent to specific centres for distribution
- Fukrey Fame Priya Anand To Share Screen Space With Thalapathy Vijay: Reports December 8, 2022This time the actress has liked a tweet on Thalapathy 67 on her Twitter page.
- Dimple Yadav leads by over 60,000 votes in Mainpuri December 8, 2022Samajwadi Party (SP) candidate Dimple Yadav (5,61,094 votes) has managed to get a huge lead of over 2.5 lakh votes against her nearest rival Raghuraj Singh Shakya (2,97,956 votes) of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) as the counting of votes was still under way for bypolls to the Mainpuri Lok Sabha seat.
- UP bypolls election result 2022 highlights December 8, 2022Counting of votes for the high-profile Mainpuri Lok Sabha seat, Rampur and Khatauli seats in Uttar Pradesh is under way.
- In Lucknow, no traffic via Rumi Darwaza until facelift December 8, 2022With the district administration set to enforce traffic diversions in Husainabad area from Wednesday, the restoration work of the historical Rumi Darwaza, the signature monument of Lucknow, by Archaeological Survey of India will pick up pace from Thursday, reports Godhooli Sharma.
- 'No stay on fresh engagement of UP lawyers in HC' December 8, 2022The Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court on Wednesday said that it did not put any stay on fresh engagement of state lawyers in the HC, following the anxiety of UP AG Ajay Kumar Mishra that the state government was hesitant to make fresh appointments though there was utter need to make appointments in view of huge work in the HC.
- Melinda Gates praises UP for effective Covid mgmt December 8, 2022Melinda French Gates, co-chair and founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has praised the UP government for its effective management of Covid-19 pandemic and encephalitis despite the state's large population. During a special meeting with chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday, she said thatUP was an inspiration not only for India but […]
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Replica flag presented to DM December 8, 2022On the occasion of Armed Services Flag Day, district soldier welfare department and former Soldiers’ Association on Wednesday presented a replica flag to district magistrate Vishak G and ADM (land acquisition) Satendra Kumar additional district magistrate (Land Acquisition).
- In UP Lioness Tejaswini dies at Lion Safari December 8, 2022In a major setback, lioness Tejaswini, which had been paralyzed for the past few months, died on Tuesday evening due to illness at the Lion Safari in Etawah.The ailing big cat stopped consuming eatables as its health had worsened a few days ago.
- Vijay Merchant trophy: UP take 1st innings lead against U’khand December 8, 2022Yashu Pradhan’s fine knock of 160 runs stole the show of the second day’s proceedings in Vijay Merchant trophy match as UP, after having a significant lead of 145 runs in the first innings against Uttarakhand, posted a sound score of 247 for 6 in their second essay at RDCA ground in Raipur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to gift city projects worth Rs 330.24 crore tomorrow December 8, 2022Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will gift projects worth Rs 330.24 crore to the city on Friday. During this, he will lay foundation stones of 102 projects worth Rs 144.20 crore and inaugurate 156 projects worth Rs 186.04 crore.
- NAAC grading: Guv reviews HBTU report December 8, 2022Governor-chancellor Anandiben Patel reviewed the presentation of a self-study report prepared for National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) grading of Harcourt Butler Technological University, Kanpur.
- In UP, 'Old map shows Hindu deities' existence on Gyanvapi wall' December 8, 2022The lawyer of the five women respondents, who are seeking the right to worship Shringar Gauri and other deities inside the Gyavapi Complex in Varanasi, on Wednesday showed an old map to the court which indicated the existence of Hindu deities on the outer wall of the mosque premises.
- In Allahabad, BJP opts for social engineering formula for ticket distribution December 8, 2022The local BJP leadership is planning to adopt social engineering formula (samajik samikaran formula) based on caste count, winnability and loyalty among other factors for ticket distribution ahead of the fast-approaching urban civic body polls.
- Prayagraj girl selected for World Cup under-19 team December 8, 2022Setting an example for the youths of her age, 18-year old Falak, daughter of a peon, has shown as to when one is determined, dearth of money or the facilities cannot act a stumbling block.
- Lawyer helps man injured in stray dog attack get admitted in hospital December 8, 2022A high court lawyer helped a middle-aged man, who was severely injured in a stray dog attack, get admitted at SRN Hospital on Wednesday.
- UP Kinnar Welfare Board and state president of Kinnar Akhara member seeks BJP ticket for mayor post December 8, 2022In a first, senior member of UP Kinnar Welfare Board and state president of Kinnar Akhara, Mahamandleshwar Swami Kaushalyanand Giri aka Tina Maa on Wednesday submitted her resume before the Mahanagar BJP leadership to contest urban local civic body polls for mayoral post.